- Meet & greet upon arrival at the port of tangier.
- Walking tour through the mysterious medina of Chefchaouen
- Explore the exquisitely artistic town of Chefchaouen.
- Assistance in the port of Tangier
- Air-conditioned transportation with driver
- English speaking local tour guide
- All amenities that are not mentioned on the itinerary
- Guide & driver tips
- Lunch in a traditional Moroccan restaurant
- Discounted Round trip ferry tickets from Tarifa
This full day tour will let you meet the local culture and unique style of life on its own terms, and help you unveil the mystery of Chefchaouen.
In the morning, you will meet with Private guide whose mission is to allow you to experience authentically Chefchaouen.
Head to the beautiful city of Chefchaouen. Upon arrival, your tour guide will escort you for a nice walking tour to fully come to terms with the best highlights of Chefchaouen. It’s one of the prettiest towns in Morocco, the name of Chefchaouen or “Chaouen” is derived from the shape of the mountain’s tops in which it’s nestled.
Chefchaouen was founded in 1471 as a small fortress to fight the Portuguese of northern Morocco. It has become popular thanks to its unique ambience, location and above all the blue-washed color by which it is painted. The walking tour will include a visit to the Kasbah built by Moulay Ismail, the Uta El Hammam that is located at the heart of the city and known for its vibrant and lined cafes. Walk from there through the beautiful and clean alleyways to the Ras El Ma Spring to enjoy the panoramic view of the whole valley. In the afternoon, you may want to spend some time people watching while enjoying a mint tea.