( For a meticulous detailed itinerary please email us : firstname.lastname@example.org)
Day 1 : Tangier Sightseeing and walking tour (Tangier Day trip)
• Overnight in Tangier.
Day 2 : Tetouan and Chefchaouen
In the morning, you will meet with Muhammad whose mission is to allow you to experience authentically Tetouan and Chefchaouen.
• Sightseeing and walking tour of most typical Moorish town in Morocco Tetouan.
• Sightseeing and walking tour of the famous blue town Chefchaouen.
• Over night in Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen to Fes ( on the way visit Volubilis and Meknes )
• After breakfast in your hotel we start our journey to Fes, starting first by the visit of the most famous Roman Settlement in Morocco «Volubilis» ( 4 hours drive from Chefchaouen)
• Leave the site and heading to Meknes ( 45 min from Volubilus)
Meknes is listed as World heritage by the UNESCO thanks to its impressive palaces, granery, horses stables, walls and ramparts, is one of the imperial cities that reached its golden time under Moulay Ismail in the late 17th and the beginning of the 18th century,
•Head to Fes by the highway ( 1 hour drive)
• Over night in Fes
Day 4 : Fes full day tour
At 9h30 am, I’ll meet you at the lobby of your hotel for full day tour of Fes:
• Sightseeing tour to visit the King’s palace, The Jewish Quarter, the fort of South to have a clear view of the main parts of the city, Fes el Bali, Fes Jdid ( buit in 13th century) , and ville nouvelle built by the french since 1912.
• Head to Fes el Bali which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site to start the walking tour, that will include visit of monuments in the old city, such as the Koranic school, the carpenters foundouk, the mausoleum of moulay Idriss (the Founder of the city), the Qaraouiyen university, different handcraft sections, including brass and tanneries dating from the 11th century.
• End of the tour, and return to the hotel
Day 5 : Rabat and Casablanca
• After breakfast head to the capital of Morocco Rabat.
The guided tour of Rabat includes the visit of all the more interesting monuments, It is located north-east of Casablanca on the Atlantic Coast at the mouth of the river Bou Regreg. You will visit the Mausoleum of Mohammed V which commemorates the Sultan who enabled Morocco to achieve independence, the incomplete Hassan Tower which is modeled on the famous Koutoubia minaret of Marrakech, and finally the Kasbah Oudaya and its gardens.
• Drive towards Casablanca, and visit the remarkable Hassan II mosque, one of only two mosques in Morocco open to non-Muslims. Built by the late King Hassan II at the end of his 40-year reign, this astounding edifice is larger than Saint Peter’s in Rome and capable of holding 80,000 worshipers.
• The visit will include also a sightseeing tour of the City.
Day 6: Transfer to Casablanca airport for your onward flight out.